The Fujinon ZK 19-90mm T2.9 II Cabrio Premier Lens is a wide to telephoto zoom lens. Its design is primarily for Super 35mm cameras with a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris gears are standard 0.8 film pitch. This addition, the lens includes a removable ENG-style servo unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing ARRI LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera. In other words, the Fujinon 19-90 II is a professional servo-zoom lens.
The detachable drive unit is an ENG-style hand grip. It includes a zoom rocker switch and 16-bit encoded interface. For instance, this allows you to control zoom via a wired remote control. When attaching the drive unit, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates the zoom, focus, and iris gears. An external connector or the PL mount provides power to the lens. In addition, the included clear protection filter helps keep the front of the lens intact.
Fujinon Cabrio 19-90mm II Features:
- – T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for attractive bokeh
- – The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors
- – Detachable, ENG-style, digital drive unit with zoom rocker switch
- – Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control
- – Power and data/control connections to the camera via the rear PL mount “hot shoe”
- – 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera
- – The barrel markings in metric or imperial measurements are switchable in the field
- – Glow-in-the-dark barrel markings make it easier to read measurements
- – 200° focus barrel rotation and 120° zoom rotation
- – No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance
- – Macro focus function available