Camera Hire offers a range of delivery options for customers, including pick up, same-day courier or overnight for Sydney Metro customers, or overnight delivery for customers based Australia-wide.
Sydney Camera Hire Customers:
- Pick up. Customers are welcome to pick up hired equipment from one of our premises in Sydney. Our headquarters are based in Alexandria, inner-city Sydney.
- Same day courier. We have accounts with leading Sydney-metro courier companies, which generally offer a 3-hour turnaround for Sydney Metro customers. Cost varies depending on the delivery suburb.
- Overnight delivery. Overnight delivery is available for Sydney customers and is generally the cheapest option available.
Camera Hire now offers Star Track as our preferred delivery service for interstate bookings. The options available are:
- Premium: Guaranteed next day delivery before 11:30am to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, or 5pm for some Regional Areas.
- Express: Delivery times determined by Star Track, generally next-day within Major Areas.
- Next Flight. The best option for last minute bookings, your kit will be sent on the next available flight, determined by Star Track.
All Star Track shipping prices and delivery times to be determined on a case by case basis upon time of booking.
Regional NSW Customers:
Camera Hire now specialise in delivering equipment to customers in regional NSW centres. We believe that all Australian photographers and film-makers should have access to the best equipment available. Overnight delivery is available to most locations. The New South Wales centres we most commonly service include Canberra, Newcastle, the Central Coast, Wollongong and Coffs Harbour.
Customers from all over Australia can now hire photographic and film equipment from Camera Hire. Overnight delivery is available to all major centres including Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, the Gold Coast and Perth.
All hired equipment is packed in top quality foam-cored hard cases. Insurance is available on all hired equipment, including while the equipment is in transit.