The Fujinon ZK 85-300mm T2.9-4.0 Cabrio Lens is a PL Mount zoom lens featuring a detachable servo unit. With the servo the lens operates like a traditional ENG TV lens.
With the servo drive unit removed the standard 0.8mm cine gearing allows the use of standard cine accessories. This lens features hybrid technology from both Fujifilm broadcast and cine lens technologies in a lightweight and compact body.
- Detachable servo drive unit
- 16-bit high-resolution encoders are employed
- LDS and /i Technology lens data capable through electric contacts in the mount
- Back focus adjustment with macro function
- Natural bokeh (blur) thanks to a newly developed round 9-blade iris
- 0.8mm cine gearing
- 200° focus rotation
- Luminous barrel makings