The Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR rental lens offers an extremely high quality solution for close range / Macro photography. This lens is capable of producing images at up to a 1:1 ( lifesize) magnification ratio. Such magnification necessitates the utmost image stability, where Nikon’s VR ( vibration reduction ) system offers an equivalent of 4 stops shutter speed increase.
The Nikkor 105mm VR Micro features nano-coated and ED elements specially designed to reduce lens flare and minimise chromatic aberrations whilst achieving excellent image quality. The Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR Micro is one of the best macro photography solutions available for hire. A nine blade rounded diaphragm renders out of focus elements in a delightfully soft fashion, an excellent trait for not only macro work but other subjects given the medium telephoto length of this lens and it’s inherent ability to throw backgrounds out of focus.
For macro and closeup work with Nikon DSLRS, this is one of the best all round lenses. With an ideal mid range focal length, many subjects are perfectly within reach at reasonable working distances.
- An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization minimizes image blur caused by camera shake (cancelable)
- This lens can produce images at up to 1:1 magnification (life-size)
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
- Built-in M/A switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus
- Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
- The rounded diaphragm (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural