The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications.
Due to a robust construction and excellent shielding, they are not only ideal for a very wide range of applications; the special 32 dB attenuation of external noise allows it to be used in a high-noise environment.
The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones feature a collapsible design with swiveling earcups and extended low end reproduction. Rejection of outside noise is high, rated up to -32dB. Efficient neodymium magnets contribute toward an extended dynamic range and high output. The thick, padded leatherette earcups and adjustable padded headband allow for a precise and comfortable fit during extended periods of studio recording and mixing.
- Circumaural, closed-back headphone
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- High sensitivity
- Very good attenuation of background noise
- Collapsible, rotating earcups
- Sturdy, modular design for durability