The Sigma Cine FF Classic cinema prime set allows you to create a look from the past. The 10-Lens set has markings in feet and a PL mount. The set includes 14, 20, 24, 28, 35, 40, 50, 85, 105 and 135mm. All focal lengths (apart from the 14 and 135) are T2.5. With the 14mm and 135mm T3.2.
Each Sigma Classic lens features a 9-bladed iris that produces buttery, soft bokeh effects. In addition, ghosting, flaring, and low contrast. The result is a classical cinema look. Colour reproduction is standardised across the lens range. For easier coloyr correction. Each lens utilises Cooke /i technology. This provides lens metadata to assist in post and visual effects production. In addition, the lenses feature coatings on the front and rear glass to protect them from damage.
The Sigma FF Classic Art Primes have a common 95mm front diameter. In addition, they have 82 or 86mm filter threads. Finally, the same bright linear markings similar to the rest of the FF line.
- 20, 24, 28, 35, 40, 50, 85, 105mm all T2.5
- 14mm and 135mm T3.2
- 43.3mm image circle, 9-blade iris, 95mm front diameter
- Lens markings measured in feet
- Soft bokeh with enhanced flare, ghosting, and low contrast for classical film look
- Cooke /i technology passes lens metadata through your workflow