The Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens is a compact and versatile wide-angle to short telephoto zoom with constant f/4 maximum aperture. This zoom features a five-stop-effective Image Stabiliser, customisable Control Ring, Air Sphere Coating, and a Nano USM autofocus motor. The lens features a rounded 9-blade aperture design, a front filter thread size of 77mm, and a minimum focusing distance of 45cm.
- Image Stabiliser
- The lens works in tandem with the EOS R camera to provide Dual Sensing IS for stills and 5-axis Combination IS for movies, compensating camera shake up to 5 stops.
- Control Ring
- The RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM features Canon’s new lens control ring offering customisable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Air Sphere Coating
- Canon’s new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protects against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
- Nano USM
- Nano USM is included for the first time in an L-series lens, combining superfast accurate ring type USM AF for stills shooting, and smooth quiet STM AF for movies. Full-time manual focus control is available when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- Built in Digital Lens Optimiser (DLO)
- DLO data is stored inside RF series lenses delivering real time benefits of higher image quality, reduced aberrations and distortion with no impact to camera speed and performance.