The versatile and ultra-lightweight 18-80 Compact-Servo Cinema Zoom Lens is a hybrid of the functionality of the Canon EF lens with the features of their CN-E lens range. The lens is designed for use with cameras with EF lens mounts for both Super-35 sensors and APS-C sensors, and maintains a constant t-stop of 4.4 throughout it’s focal range.
This is also Canon’s first cine-style option incorporating image stabilisation and auto focus features when paired with the Canon EOS cameras.
The lens also includes full-servo control, compatible with industry standard servo controllers including Canon’s standard servo-controllers. For run and gun cinematographers shooting documentary, broadcast or drama, the option ZSG-C10 grip will prove handy for added flexibility and control. For those interested in capturing beautiful and cinematic imagery with great Bokeh, the 9-blade iris will be sure to add an artistic edge to your image.
- Covers Super 35 & APS-C Formats
- 18-80mm focal length (4.4x zoom ratio)
- EF Mount
- T4.4 Constant Maximum Aperture
- 9-Blade Iris
- Minimal focus breathing
- Parfocal design to maintain focus during zoom
- 0.8 MOD focus gear ring, 0.5 MOD iris and zoom gear rings
- Matching colour characteristics with other CN-E lenses.
- Compact and lightweight
- Servo control capability for all zoom, focus and iris
- Powered through camera mount
- Compatible with broadcast style servo lens controllers
EOS Cinema Camera Capabilities
- Auto-focus functions
- Image stabilisation
- Remote control of zoom, focus and iris in-camera
- Record controls from the grip
- Peripheral illumination correction
- Chromatic aberration correction.