The Arri / Zeiss Master Prime Lenses are the industry leaders in Cinema Primes. In short, this is because the lenses are both fast and have optical performance surpassing most prime lenses. The Master Primes allow for never-before possible shots allowing for new creative possibilities.
A wide stop of T1.3 allows shooting in low or available light. In addition, this enables more natural-looking shots, creating a cinematic shallow depth of field. Also, the built-in Lens Data System (LDS) shows real-time lens status and depth of field information. This data is viewed on a video assist or dedicated Lens Data Display.
- Options include: 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 21mm, 25mm, 32mm, 35mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm
- Widest stop of T1.3 allows for shooting in low or available light, allowing for a more natural look
- Virtually no breathing
- Excellent performance across the entire T1.3 to T22 stop range
- Uniform positions of iris and focus gears
- Built-in Lens Data System (LDS)