The Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 lenses have superior ergonomics compared to standard SLR lenses. For example, standard cinema housing dimensions, standard focus and iris gear positions and a consistent front diameter. In addition, a robust construction, longer focus rotation and manual focus provides the features cinematographers expect. Finally, the Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 lenses cover a full-frame image format without vignetting.
The Carl Zeiss CP.2 Compact Prime Lens Kit includes:
- 21mm T2.9 CP.2 Cinema Lens
- 35mm T1.5 CP.2 Super Speed
- 50mm T1.5 CP.2 Super Speed Lens
- 85mm T1.5 CP.2 Super Speed Lens
Zeiss CP.2 Cinema Lens Kit Features
- T2.9 (21mm) and T1.5 (35mm, 50mm, 85mm) for use in low-light situations and for cinematic depth of field
- Full-frame coverage. In addition, these will work perfectly with Super-35 sensors.
- Standard focus and iris gear positions
- Compact size. In addition, very light weight (0.9–1.1kg).
- Robust cine-style housing with the ability to utilise a follow-focus system
- Finally, cinema standard focus and iris gear positions