The Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 lenses have superior ergonomics compared to standard SLR lenses. For example, standard cinema housing dimensions, standard focus and iris gear positions and a consistent front diameter. In addition, a robust construction, longer focus rotation and manual focus provides the features cinematographers expect. Finally, the Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 lenses cover a full-frame image format without vignetting.
This kit is available for rental as either an EF mount, or PL mount kit.
The Carl Zeiss CP.2 Compact Prime Lens Kit includes:
- 21mm T2.9 CP.2 Cinema Lens
- 35mm T1.5 CP.2 Super Speed
- 50mm T1.5 CP.2 Super Speed Lens
- 85mm T1.5 CP.2 Super Speed Lens
Zeiss CP.2 Cinema Lens Kit Features
- T2.9 (21mm) and T1.5 (35mm, 50mm, 85mm) for use in low-light situations and for cinematic depth of field
- Full-frame coverage. In addition, these will work perfectly with Super-35 sensors.
- Standard focus and iris gear positions
- Interchangeable mount
- Full-frame coverage
- Compact size. In addition, very light weight (0.9–1.1kg).
- Robust cine-style housing with the ability to utilise a follow-focus system
- Finally, cinema standard focus and iris gear positions
From Zeiss: CP.2 Super Speed Compact Prime Lenses
Shooting a commercial where exquisite colour rendition and high contrast is important, or a dramatic sequence in low light. The Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 Super Speed lenses offer you the performance you need. They are an ideal complement to the existing range of CP.2 lenses. The Compact Prime Super Speed lenses show less aberration which results in an overall better image quality. Images appear much sharper and show a much higher contrast. The CP.2 Super Speed lenses cover a full-frame sensor format. In addition, they have an interchangeable lens mount system. This makes them ideal for use with cameras ranging from HDSLR to professional cinema cameras.
The aperture of T1.5 gives you a wider range of creative possibilities when shooting in low light. Additionally, achieve a cinematic shallow depth of field. Giving you the freedom to experiment and the flexibility to make your vision become reality.