The Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens, designed for Nikon F-mount cameras, is optimised for full frame sensors and has a weatherproof construction. The lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilises two FLD and three SLD elements for control over aberrations and distortion. It also features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and an Optical Stabiliser with an accelerometer for improved panning performance and reducing the effects of camera shake.
Built into the lens barrel are two switches, one zoom lock that can hold the lens at any focal length and a manual focus override for when more precise control is required. It also has a minimum focus distance of 2.6m and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB Dock for focus micro-adjustment and firmware updates and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
- Works with Sigma’s Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 24 elements in 16 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- “F” Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to fluorite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out of focus elements
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- Front thread for accepting 105mm filters
- Dimensions: 121 x 290.2mm
- Eligible for Sigma’s Mount Conversion Service