The Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary lens is designed to suit Nikon’s Full Frame cameras, it is also compatible with all F-mount cameras. It introduces versatile super telephoto zoom focal lengths in a compact and weather-resistant build. It includes an aperture range between f/5-6.3 and f/22 and offers one FLD and three SLD elements. The lens also features a Hyper Sonic Motor for super fast and quiet autofocus, coupled with Optical Stabiliser with an accelerometer for improved panning performance will make this lens a popular pick for wildlife and sport photographers.
On the lens barrel it features two switches, the first to lock the zoom at any of the eight pre-set focal lengths; and the second, for manual focus override. The lens has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2 inches and comes packaged with a tripod mount.
- Works with Sigma’s Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 20 elements in 14 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- “F” Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to fluorite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
- Features a front 95mm filter thread
- It is 4.1″ wide by 10.2″ long
- Compatible with Sigma USB dock (not included)