FThe Shure SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response. The result is a microphone ideal for both music and speech applications. In addition, it features shielding against electromagnetic hum. For example, computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. Therefore, the SM7b is suitable for use in a range of environments.
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimised for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal “air suspension” shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern. Inc addition, provides maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Finally, rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection provides outstanding reliability