The Miller CiNX 3 Fluid Head supports load capacities of 1 to 19kg (2.2 to 41.8 lb). It includes a 100mm bowl claw adapter. Alternatively the bowl can be switched out for 150mm bowl or Mitchell base.
The CiNX 3 head features 16 steps of counterbalance and 6 steps of pan and tilt fluid drag. Drag and counterbalance offer equal increments to ensure ultra-soft starts and stops. This also achieves balanced diagonal movements. Additionally, the pan/tilt controls and a bubble level are all illuminated. As a result controls are visible when working in dark environments.
For help with heavy cameras, the CiNX 3 has a side-load plate with safety lock. Similarly it comes with an ARRI-type camera plate. Additionally, four anti-twist ARRI accessory mounts are included on the side of the head. Finally, the Miller CinX 3 has water and dust-resistant sealing.
The head also has a very wide operating temperature range of -40 to 65°C (-40 to 149°F).
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology and balanced diagonal transitions
- Includes a 100mm bowl claw adapter (optional 150mm bowl or Mitchell base adapters supported)
- Payload range of 1-19 kg (2.2 to 41.8 lb)
- 6 steps of pan and tilt drag; illuminated controls
- 16 steps counterbalance
- Four anti-twist ARRI accessory mounts
- Wide operating temperature