The Fujinon MK18-55mm T2.9 Lens (Sony E-Mount) is a versatile, lightweight cine-style zoom lens for E-mount cameras and a Super 35mm-sized sensor. It features three independent lens control rings: focus, iris and zoom with each ring incorporating a 0.8 MOD to work with standard cine-style lens accessories.
- T2.9 to 22 aperture and 9 iris blades for interesting bokeh
- A 28.5mm diameter image circle covering the 3-perf 35 format with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Industry standard 0.8 film gears for focus, zoom and iris control
- All MK series lenses have focus, zoom iris in the same position and are colour/quality matched.
- 200° focus barrel rotation
- No shims needed to adjust flange focal distance, as this lens features it as an built-in adjustment mechanism.