The Sigma 50-100 T2 Cine High-Speed Zoom lenses are some of the fastest Cine Zooms available, and cover Super 35 sensors and the 6k-8k Dragon and Helium sensors. The 9-bladed iris creates round out-of-focus highlights for pleasing bokeh, and the lens barrel features, 180° of rotation from close focus to infinity, and the zoom barrel rotates 160°, and the clickless iris ring features 60° of rotation. All three lens control rings are geared with cine-standard 0.8 Mod gears, and the focus scale is marked in feet.
- All lenses comply with SIGMA’ CCI standard to simplify cutting between lenses
- All metal body construction
- Lens markings in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light situations
- Includes a removable support foot
- Common lens gear placement with other lenses in the Sigma High Speed Zoom line-up for rapid lens changes