The Fujinon MK 50-135 T2.9 Lens (Sony E-Mount) is a lightweight cine-style zoom lens for E-mount cameras and a Super 35mm-sized sensor. It features three independent lens control rings: focus, iris and zoom with each ring incorporating a 0.8 MOD to work with standard cine-style lens accessories and is colour matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the HK, ZK and XK series for smooth transition between lenses. Weighing only 2.16 pounds, it’s great for handheld and other lightweight applications, and the 85mm front enables use with many cine-style matte boxes.
- T2.9 to 22 aperture and 9 iris blades for interesting bokeh
- A 28.5mm diameter image circle covering the 3-perf 35 format with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Industry standard 0.8 film gears for focus, zoom and iris control
- All MK series lenses have focus, zoom iris in the same position and are colour/quality matched.
- 200° focus barrel rotation
- No shims needed to adjust flange focal distance, as this lens features it as an built-in adjustment mechanism.