The Fujinon MK 50-135 T2.9 Lens (Sony E-Mount) is a lightweight cine-style zoom lens. It is compatible with Sony E-mount cameras and covers a Super 35mm-sized sensor. In addition, the lens features three independent lens control rings. For example, focus, iris and zoom. In addition, each ring incorporates a 0.8 MOD which works with standard cine-style lens accessories. Finally, the MK 50-135mm is colour matched to other Fujinon lenses . For example, the HK, ZK and XK series lenses.
Lastly, weighing only 1kg (2.16 pounds) makes it ideal for handheld and other lightweight applications. The 85mm front enables use with many cine-style matte boxes.
Fujinon MK 50-135mm Features
- T2.9 to 22 aperture and 9 iris blades for interesting bokeh
- A 28.5mm diameter image circle covering the 3-perf 35 format with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Industry standard 0.8 film gears for focus, zoom and iris control
- Focus, zoom iris in the same position
- Colour matched
- 200° focus barrel rotation
- No shims needed to adjust flange focal distance, as this lens features it as an built-in adjustment mechanism.