The Easyrig Mini Strong Camera Support supports from 4 to approx. 6kg of camera weight, relieves the strain of that weight from your arms, and leaves you only with the job of maneuvering the camera in desired directions.
The metal feathers inside the Mini Strong specifically support 4 – 6kg. If your camera weighs just under 4kg — if it’s 3kg, for example — then you can, and even should, still go with the Mini Strong and compensate for weight shortage by leaning the weight of your arms onto the system. The reason for going with the Mini Strong in such case is that a future addition of another accessory or two to your camera will likely bring the weight of your camera to over 4kg.
For attaching to a camera, the Easyrig features a rubber-grip, spring-backed hook that clamps onto a camera handle. The hook tightens securely in place by a knob on its side. If your camera doesn’t have a handle, you can attach an optional common-sized 1/4″-20 or hot-shoe handle to it, whether you’re working with a DSLR or camcorder.
Tied into a strong knot on the underside of the hook is a high-quality Marlow rope that can handle up to 200kg of weight pressure. Marlow ropes are known across many industries, including yacht racing, windsurfing, and climbing. The rope is bound to the lower portion of a crane-resembling support bar, and its resistance power is controlled by a knob on the Easyrig’s back cover. Four additional knobs let you adjust the height of the support bar. And a hip strap securely wraps the Easyrig around your waist.
A protective transport bag also comes included and fits not only the Easyrig but also your camera and many of its accessories.
- Just Direct the Camera
- Supports 4 – 6kg of camera weight
- Relieves the strain of weight from your arms
- All that’s left for you to do is regulate the camera
- For your DSLR or Camcorder
- Attaches to a camera handle by a spring-loaded rubber-grip hook
- A 1/4″-20 or hot-shoe handle can be attached to a camera without one
- The camera hook securely tightens onto the handle by an adjustable knob
- A Marlow rope is tied strongly in a knot on the underside of the camera hook
- The rope is 3 mm in diameter and can handle up to 200kg of weight pressure
- The rope’s resistance power is controlled by a knob on the back cover of the Rig
- The rope is bound to a crane support bar height-adjustable by four additional knobs
- Marlow ropes are known across many industries including marine racing and climbing