The Easyrig Mini Strong Camera Support supports from 4 to 6kg of camera weight. Thus, relieving the strain of that weight from your arms.
The metal feathers inside the Mini Strong specifically support 4 – 6kg. If your camera weighs just under 4kg, for example 3kg. You can still use the Mini Strong and compensate for weight shortage by leaning onto the system. The addition of accessories will likely bring the weight of your camera to over 4kg.
For attaching to a camera, the Easyrig features a rubber-grip, spring-backed hook that clamps onto a camera handle. The hook tightens securely in place by a knob on its side. If your camera doesn’t have a handle, you can attach an optional common-sized 1/4″-20 or hot-shoe handle.
Tied into a strong knot on the underside of the hook is a high-quality Marlow rope. This handles up to 200kg of weight pressure. Yacht racing, windsurfing, and climbing use Marlow ropes. This rope is bound to the lower portion of a crane-resembling support bar. Control its resistance power via the knob on the Easyrig’s back cover. Four additional knobs let you adjust the height of the support bar. Finally, a hip strap securely wraps the Easyrig around your waist.
In addition, included is a protective transport bag. This fits not only the Easyrig but also your camera and many of its accessories.
When Attaching Directly to a Video Camera:
- Supports 4 – 6kg of camera weight
- Relieves the strain of weight from your arms
For your DSLR or Camcorder:
- Attaches to a camera handle by a spring-loaded rubber-grip hook
- The camera hook securely tightens onto the handle by an adjustable knob
- Rope is 3 mm in diameter and can handle up to 200kg of weight pressure
- Also, control the rope’s resistance via a knob on the back cover of the Rig
- The rope is bound to a crane support bar height-adjustable by four additional knobs
- Marine racing and climbing also utilised Marlow ropes