The Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 L IS is an all-in-one zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection for multiple photographic applications. This lens offers the highest optical performance in its class, plus the convenience of focusing as close as 70cm over the entire zooming range.
This lens is also equipped with a dual-mode Image Stabiliser suitable for panning as well as stationary subjects. With full-time manual focus override, an ultrasonic autofocus motor, a focus range limiting function, optimised lens coatings to minimise ghosting and flare, high resistance to dust, moisture and water droplets, this is a lens that’s extremely easy to use, and ideal for a wide variety of applications including nature, wildlife, sports, and documentary photography.
- High resistance to dust, moisture and water droplets
- Two-stage Image Stabilisation can correct for all types of camera shake or just up/down shake (for use when panning with a moving subject)
- 8-blade circular aperture produces attractive background defocus
- Optical design incorporates 3 UD elements and 2 Aspherical elements for excellent aberration correction and superior optical performance throughout the entire zoom range
- Focus limiter switch
- Ultrasonic focus motor (USM) provides smooth, fast and quiet autofocus action