The Teradek Bolt 4K LT 1500 kit transmits lossless HD video up to 450 meters (1500′) line of sight. The kit includes a wireless transmitter and receiver. These feature bright OLED displays and can wirelessly receive up to 4K30 video with 10-bit 4:2:2 HDR support. The transmitter inputs up to 4K video over HDMI. Or up to 1080p60 video via 3G-SDI. Finally, the receiver outputs video via HDMI and 3G-SDI.
The transmitter sends up to 4K30 video to the Bolt 4K LT receiver. In addition, and it can simultaneously transmit to up to <b>six receivers</b>. The system features improved metadata, range, and compatibility over its predecessors. The built-in AES-256 encryption with RSA 1024 key pairing keeps video secure. While noise rejection keeps your video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum. The Bolt LT system also supports the transmission of timecode and start/stop triggers from the camera.
The Bolt 4K series units are all cross-compatible, so you can transmit to different Bolt 4K series receiver models. The system also supports an iOS app that easily connects via Bluetooth. This provides a spectrum analyser, channel selection tools, and remote configuration. Finally, 1/4″-20, 3/8″-16, and M3 threads enable mounting on a variety of cameras, cages, or rigs.
- Transmitter/receiver set cross-compatible with all Bolt 4K series devices over 5 GHz signal spectrum
- Transmitter input up to 4K via HDMI video; input 1080p via 3G-SDI, and transmit up to 4K30 video
- Receiver supports up to 4K30 video and outputs 1080p via 3G-SDI and 4K via HDMI
- Also supports Rec 2020 HDR in 10-bit 4:2:2 color gamut
- Smaller and lighter chassis design than other Bolt transmitters
- Transmit to up to six Bolt 4K series receivers
- AES-256 encryption support and RSA 1024 key pairing support
- Finally, Wireless iOS/Android app via Bluetooth. Features include a spectrum analyser and remote configuration