The Sigma 50-100mm DC HSM Art Lens combines a versatile range of telephoto focal lengths with fast maximum aperture, designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and provides a 75-150mm (35mm Equivalent) focal length range.
The f1.8 bright constant apertures allows for consistent performance in low light situations and greater control over focus placements, allowing for selective focus applications and shallow depth of field. A super multi-layer is applied to the lens to reduce lens flares and ghosting for working under stronger lighting conditions.
The Hyper Sonic AF motor allows for quick focusing speeds and quiet performance while allowing for manual override at any time for quick control transition. Also suiting quick shooting applications, the nine-blade diaphragm has been constructed from fluorine-coated polycarbonate, along with a carbon feather film for exceptionally smooth, controlled performance when photographing at high shooting speeds.
- Spans a range of short telephoto lengths from 50-100mm designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format DSLRs. Provides a 75-150mm equivalent focal range.
- Fast constant aperture at f/1.8 for low light performance throughout the zoom range and increased control over focus.
- Super Multi-layer coating applied to lens elements, minimizing lens flares and ghosting.
- Integrated Hyper Speed Motor for quick and quiet autofocusing, which is complimented by an optimised AF algorithm for smoother focusing performance, and full-time manual focus control by rotating the focus ring at any time
- Three F Low Dispersion elements and one Special Low Dispersion to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range.
- Inner zoom and inner focus design limits overall length of the lens for more intuitive and controlled handling
- Lens constructed with Thermally Stable Composite materials, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.