The Miller 1833 Compass 15 tripod stands on the Solo 2-Stage Carbon-Fiber leg System from Miller and is a combination tripod and fluid head system. The Compass 15 is designed to be used with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. Featuring a two-stage, telescoping, carbon-fiber, legs the Compass15 Tripod remains lightweight for increased ergonomics during use. The Compass15 also features Leg angle locks for height adjustment and stability control at lower working heights. Other features include a 60mm sliding camera plate, 75mm ball levelling, and spoke/rubber feet for extra stability.
- – Five selectable positions of high-performance drag are available plus a zero position
- – Selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 2 and 9kg (4.41 and 19.84 lbs)
- – Quick-release 60mm sliding camera plate
- – 75mm ball levelling head
- – Spike/rubber feet provide extra stability