The Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L USM is a wide-angle to portrait-length lens. It features a constant f/2 maximum aperture. This results in excellent low-light performance along with enhanced control over depth of field. Ultra-Low Dispersion glass greatly reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations. In addition, Canon’s proven ring-type Ultrasonic Motor delivers fast and quiet autofocus. Additionally, the RF 28-70mm includes a configurable Control Ring for adjusting exposure settings. For example, ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation.
Features of the Canon RF 28-70mm f/2L lens:
- Standard wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom lens.
- Designed for use with Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras. For example, the Canon EOS R5 and EOS R6.
- Impressively bright f/2 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range. In addition, this suits working in low-light conditions and increased control over depth of field.
- Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements suppress colour fringing and chromatic aberrations.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) delivers fast, precise, and quiet autofocus.
- The Control Ring adjusts a variety of exposure settings. For example, aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- The RF 28-70mm has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture.
- Finally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.