Canon continues it’s popular cinema camera range with the latest addition to the family, the C200 with the Canon CMOS sensor modeled on Super 35 film standard capable of delivering 4096 x 2160 resolution for Cine 4k, as well as supporting the Ultra HD and Full HD.
The Camera features a built-in EVF, 4” LCD screen, top handle, Super 35 CMOS sensor, and Dual Pixel Autofocus with an EF lens mount that is compatible with a broad range of DSLR lens and their line of CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses, and features Canon’s Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor.
The camera provides continous Autofocus function for all autofocus lenses utilising Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, which will be useful for smaller or single shooter crews. The C200 features a dynamic range of 13 stops and an iso range of 160 x 25,600.
The camera is able to record in Canon’s Cinema RAW Light via it’s single CFast card slot, and also incorporates two SD card slots for 4k UHD/HD MP4 recording. You can output video via the camera’s SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic+48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- Shooting in 4k DCI, UHD and Full HD
- Single CFast Slot for Cinema RAW recording and Dual SD slots for 4k/HD recording
- 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
- 2 Built-in XLR Connectors
- Shooting in Wide DR, Canon Log and Canon Log 3
- EVF and 4” LCD Screen
- Shooting up to 60fps in UHD 4k and 120fps in UHD 1080p