ARRI Alura 18-80mm T2.6 Studio Cinema Zoom Lens
The ARRI Alura 18-80mm is a fast studio cinema zoom lens. In addition, it features a T2.6 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range. Finally, outstanding imaging from the joint Fujinon / ARRI lens.
* Hire rates include GST, but exclude any insurance or delivery costs
** If you happen to find a better rental price elsewhere, let us know and we'll do our best to match or beat it.
The ARRI Alura 18-80 is a Studio / Cinema zoom lens of the highest standards. For example, it combines the highest optical performance with minimised size and weight. The lens is the result of a collaboration between ARRI and Fujinon. Each contributing their expertise in cine lens development. In addition, the 18-80mm features a fast maximum aperture of T2.6 throughout the zoom range.
Finally, all ARRI / Fujinon Alura Zooms colour characteristics and handling match existing ARRI prime lenses.
Features of the ARRI / Fujinon Alura 18-80 T2.6
Outstanding Optical Performance
- High resolution, high contrast
- Secondly, even field illumination
- Minimised ghost, flares and veiling glare due to FUJINON multi-layer EBC coating
- Greatly reduced chromatic aberration through the use of extraordinary dispersion glass
- Also, minimised breathing, especially at the wide end where it counts
- Finally, 9 iris leaves for round, out-of-focus highlights and a pleasing, organic bokeh
Consistent Optical Performance
- Consistent contrast, resolution and field illumination across the whole focus and zoom range