The ARRI Alexa Mini is a compact, lightweight 35mm cinema camera. It features include an integrated lens motor control and ND filters. In addition, ARRI Alexa Mini has the ALEV III sensor which is found in all other cameras in the ALEXA series.
Future-proof technology includes 4K UHD, HDR & high frame-rate recording. The camera uses a lightweight carbon-fibre body. As a result the Alexa Mini is ideal for gimbal and drone use.
Other features include exchangeable lens mounts. This enables the use of a huge variety of lenses. For example the ARRI Signature primes (LPL), Zeiss Supreme and Cooke Panchro/i Classics (PL) and Canon cinema-primes (EF).
The integrated lens motor control includes an LBUS port. This makes the Alexa Mini compatible with the ARRI C-force motors for focus, iris and zoom control (available for hire separately). For instance the ARRI WCU-4 or SXU-1 wireless follow focus kits.
Our Alexa Mini Kit includes:
- ARRI Alexa Mini Camera Body (in LPL, PL or EF Mount)
- Alexa Mini Viewfinder with Eyecup
- Top Handle
- ARRI Quick Release Bottom Plate & Quick Release Bridge Plate (19mm) w/Shoulder Pad
- 3x Sandisk Extreme Pro C-Fast 2.0 256GB Cards + card reader
- 4 x Core Pro-X 98wh V-lock batteries + charger
- Tilta Rosette Grips
- 2 x 19mm Short Rails (12’’)
- ARRI Standard Dovetail Plate
- 5 Pin Lemo to 2 XLR3 Female Audio in Cable
- 24V Power Cable (8 pin Lemo/XLR3 Pin)
The Alexa Mini hire kit is available in LPL, PL or EF mount. In addition, a full range of mechanical accessories from ARRI are included. This makes for a production-ready package.
ARRI Alexa Mini Introduction
(From way back at NAB 2015)