The Aputure Nova P300c RGBWW LED is a sturdy 64 x 32cm (25 x 12.5″) colour led panel. It incorporates two lighting modes. These include: CCT mode with a colour temperature range of 2000 to 10,000K. In addition a CRI/TLCI rating of 95 and plus/minus green control. Alternatively, HSI mode allows adjustment of hue, saturation, and intensity. Therefore the panel produces millions of custom colours. In addition, a 300 gel library provides even greater chromatic control.
Aputure’s P300c is dimmable from 0 to 100% without flicker or colour shift. In addition to presets, the NOVA 300C has 15 special effects. For example, Cop Car, Lightning, Paparazzi, Candle, and Fire.
Control settings directly on the Nova 300C panel. Alternatively, you control the Aputure 300C remotely via a DMX console or smartphone using the Sidus Link app. In addition, the P300c is ready for worldwide use, thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC power supply. Finally, power the Nova P300C with 24-48V batteries when AC power is unavailable.
3 Lighting Modes
- Correlated Color Temperature mode (CCT) allows for bi-colour operation (daylight to tungsten)
- Plus and minus green adjustment
- HSI color mode allows for full color control over hue, saturation, and intensity
- Also, Gel mode provides a variety of 300 gels, selected from the menu
15 Special Effects
- Lighting effects include Cop Car, Lightning, Paparazzi, Candle, and Fire
Low Power Draw, High Output
- Fixture draws only 360W
- Outputs up to 9000 lux at 3.28′
- Remote control via DMX or Sidus Link cloud-based Bluetooth
- Integrated multi-voltage power supply operates worldwide on current from 100-240 VAC
- Finally, power with DC battery using separately available 24 to 48V batteries