The Tentacle Sync E Timecode Generator with Bluetooth (Dual Set) includes two timecode generators, and two downloadable Tentacle Sync Studio software license (macOS). Featuring Bluetooth setup and monitoring, enabling you to easily view frame-accurate readings on your iOS or Android smartphone device.
The Tentacle E functions as a master clock, or to jam-sync to an external timecode source. Compatible with a wide range of equipment from consumer to professional, the Tentacle outputs SMPTE-12M-standard LTC timecode and supports all SMPTE TC rates. The Tentacle E’s integrated, high-quality mic enables you to record both timecode and ambient sound simultaneously.
The Sync E also features a locking clamp for its 3.5mm cable, ensuring compatibility with a wide array of devices without the need for an adapter.
- Timecode Sync, Setup and Monitoring over Bluetooth (iOS & Android)
- Can act as Master Clock or Jam-Sync to any External Timecode Source
- Lockable Connector with the included “Tentacle Clamp”
- Built-in Rechargeable and Replaceable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Accurate with a Drift of less than 1 Frame within 24 Hours
- Runtime up to 35 Hours, Fast Charging via USB-C (1.5 hours maximum)
- High-Quality Built-in Microphone
- Switchable Mic/Line Output
- Uses LTC Timecode according to SMPTE-12M Standard
- SMPTE Timecode Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 29.97DF and 30 FPS
- Integrated Hook Surface for Easy Mounting
- Super Small (38 x 50 x 15 mm) and Lightweight (30 g / 1 oz)
- Designed and Made in Cologne, Germany