- Flexibility — mount your camera crane/jib or shoot directly from your fluid head.
- Multiple interchangeable wheel/foot options.
- Extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock System.
- Pop-lock spreader system that locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in a heavy load condition, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
- Industry standard 100mm bowl levelling system, which allows quick and accurate levelling of 100mm half-ball head.
- Ultra durable, flat black anodised and powder coat finish designed to resist scratching and wear.
Kessler K-Pod System
The Kessler K-Pod System is a revolutionary tripod camera system designed to support camera cranes/jibs. The K-Pod has extremely rigid double strut legs with the incremental Posi-Lock System, that friction locks the legs, as well as interlocks into incremental lock pockets. The lock pockets allow you to equally position the legs while providing a lock that can not slip down.
The pop-lock spreader system locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in heavy load conditions, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
The K-Pod was designed to be the best tripod system for your camera crane/jib, but it is also an excellent tripod to shoot from, when not using your crane.
The K-Pod comes with standard pad feet, but has multiple foot/wheel options available including dual locking dolly caster wheels, dual locking “all-terrain” wheels, stainless steel spikes, and swivelling track dolly trucks.
Kessler Hercules 2.0 Head
- Bio-Glide technology for pan/tilt movement that is smoother than a typical “fluid” head
- Locking pan & tilt drag control
- Vertical pin lock. Locks out vertical tilt, so head can be used like a Fluid Swivel
- Adjustable handle
- Built-in bullseye level
- Mounts to tripod with 100mm ball or 75mm ring
- Optional quick release plate available for direct camera to head mounting
The Kessler Hercules 2.0 Head is a new and improved ultra strong, solid aluminium pan/tilt head. Originally designed specifically for use with the Kessler Crane, the Hercules 2.0 now has panning drag control and with an optional quick plate is an excellent head to mount your camera to, when not using your crane. Mounts to your tripod using a 100mm level-able ball mount, 75mm fixed ring mount, or a flat mount. No quick plate is used to mount your crane to the Hercules 2.0, so you get an ultra stable connection.
The Hercules 2.0 features revolutionary Bio-Glide technology for extremely smooth pan and tilt movement and spring assisted drag control. Tilt can be pin locked, so the Hercules 2.0 functions as a Fluid Swivel. Also has a positionable handle, built-in bullseye level and the Kessler Lifetime Warranty. Utilising our Bio-Glide technology and unrivalled 150lb weight capacity, the Hercules 2.0 out performs the normal fluid heads, but still maintains an affordable price tag.