The Dana Dolly Portable Dolly System is a heavy duty camera dolly platform that rides on 16 custom soft polyurethane wheels and includes universal track ends, capable of extreme precision and very smooth dolly shots.
The kit comes with 75, 100, and 150mm bowl adapters, and the wheel trucks swivel to allow the dolly to move on straight or curved tracks. The dolly includes two universal track ends, which accept inch and a quarter pipe (standard speed rail) up to 1.9″ O.D., and fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8″ Baby pins. A center support is included for long track runs or when using heavy cameras.
- You can park the dolly with 100 pounds of camera and accessories on the track at 100° F for an hour without the wheels flat spotting.
- The wheels are custom made soft, then turned down to be round within 1/1000 of an inch to eliminate the “bounce” that normal skateboard wheels suffer from.
- The wheel trucks can swivel on the dolly, which allows it to ride on straight and round track.
- A felt washer separates the dolly platform from the wheel trucks, helping to reduce noise.
- The included T-Tool features a 1/2, 9/16, and 3/8″ ends.
- It allows you to tighten the wheel trucks using the 9/16th end to suit your taste.
- The Mitchell mount features an elongated key way, allowing you to use non standard adapters.
- Track supports fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8″ Baby pin, although Dana Dolly recommends the use of available beefy baby stands at a minimum and to avoid thin walled aluminum stands