The Dana Dolly Portable Dolly System is a heavy duty camera dolly platform. It rides on 16 custom soft polyurethane wheels and includes universal track ends. The result, extreme precision and very smooth dolly shots.
The kit comes with 75, 100, and 150mm bowl adapters. In addition, the wheel trucks swivel to allow the dolly to move on straight or curved tracks. The dolly includes two universal track ends, which accept inch and a quarter pipe. The size of the pipe (standard speed rail) is up to 1.9″ O.D. These supports fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8″ Baby pins. Finally, a center support aids long track runs or when using heavy cameras.
- Load the dolly with 45kg (100 pounds) of camera and accessories.
- The wheels are soft to eliminate the bounce that normal skateboard wheels suffer from.
- The wheel trucks can swivel on the dolly, which allows it to ride on straight and round track.
- A felt washer separates the dolly platform from the wheel trucks, helping to reduce noise.
- The included T-Tool features a 1/2, 9/16, and 3/8″ ends.
- It allows you to tighten the wheel trucks using the 9/16th end to suit your taste.
- The Mitchell mount features an elongated key way, allowing you to use non standard adapters.
- Track supports fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8″ Baby pin.