The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS Mark III Lens adds ASC (Air Sphere Coating) to Canon’s flagship telephoto lens series. This coating is designed to reduce ghosting, flaring, and contrast loss.
- Air Sphere Coating to reduce flaring, ghosting, and reduced contrast.
- Fluorite & ultra-low dispersion lens elements reduce aberrations and contribute to high resolution, high-contrast imaging.
- Two-mode Image Stabilisation can correct for all types of camera shake. Mode 1 corrects for still images and Mode 2 for the extraneous up and down movement created when panning with a moving subject.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus.
- Manual focus override enables precise manual focus even when in autofocus mode.
- A focus range limiter lets you set the range of focus distance which enables shorter focusing times. The two ranges are 1.2m to infinity and 2.5m to infinity.
- A truly round aperture hole results in more pleasing out-of-focus areas.
- Tight seal structure ensures excellent dust-proof and moisture-proof performance.
- Removable, rotatable tripod collar is included.
- 77mm filter thread size