The Arri Amira is a unique camera in the ALEXA line of cameras, taking the look of the sensor and placing it into a lightweight, production ready rig usable out of the box and still featuring the ALEXA’s 14 stops of dynamic range, native ISO of 800 and an EI range from 160 to 3200.
The camera can record in ProRes up to 4:4:4 in HD and 2k up to 200fps, and records to CFast 2.0 cards. the camera has white balance, EI and shutter all adjustable from the outside and features an internal motorized ND filter wheel with 0.6, 1.2 and 2.1 ND filters and records for channels of 24-bit 48hz audio, and features two XLR 3-pin outputs with mic, line, phantom power and AES3 support, and one XLR 5-pin input with stereo/mono mic inputs.
- Same sensor and image quality as the ARRI ALEXA
- Records HD 1080 or 2K
- Dynamic range of more than 14 stops, low noise, beautiful skintone and natural color rendering
- Records Rec 709 or Log C images using ProRes LT, 422, 422HQ or 444 codecs
- Speeds of up to 200 fps
- Single-user ergonomics – perfect shoulder balance
- Build-in ND filters
- High-res OLED eyepiece and fold-away LCD monitor
- Comes with a number of preloaded 3D Lut-based looks
- Rugged and reliable build