The Carl Zeiss CP.2 35mm T1.5 Super Speed Lens is one of new Super Speed Compact Prime lenses from Zeiss with a maximum aperture of T1.5. The Zeiss 35mm CP.2 includes full manual aperture and focus control, and is specifically designed for videographers and filmmakers.
The Carl Zeiss CP.2 35mm T1.5 Super Speed Lens is available as either an EF mount, or PL mount.
- Distagon 35mm/T.15 with a 39° angle of view
- Advanced handle of low-light and night conditions
- More possibilities for cinematic shallow depth-of-field
- Especially effective in low-light with higher ISO cameras
- Limits the need for artificial light and produces natural looks
- Provides complete coverage of full frame 24 x 36 size sensors
- 300° manual focusing ring rotation allows precise follow-focusing
- Features an interchangeable mount system
- Offers PL and EF mount compatibility
- Standard focus / iris gears for follow-focus compatibility
- Works with all 24 x 36 sensor cameras, like the 5D and 1DC
- Consistent front diameter and color-matched with the rest of the CP.2 family