The KSM313 ribbon microphone from Shure is a professional-quality ribbon microphone ideal for capturing instruments or vocals. The mic has a figure-8 polar pattern and true Dual-Voice ribbon motor assembly, allowing you to choose the mic’s response. Choose between a warm and full sound for amplifiers, or bright for vocals.
Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material with high tensile strength and shape memory replaces the traditional foil ribbon construction in order to achieve extremely high SPL capabilities. The mic is hand assembled in the USA out of machined steel, gold, silver, and aluminum components. The mic has a standard 3-pin XLR male connector for connection to an audio system. A swivel monocle mount and wooden storage case are included.
- Figure-8 Polar Pattern
- The figure-8 polar pattern allows the mic to clearly pick up sound sources on either side of the mic body
- Dual-Voice Tuning
- Dual-Voice ribbon motor technology allows you to choose a warm and full response, or swivel the mic for a more bright response, ideal for vocals
- Roswellite Ribbon Material
- Proprietary Roswellite ribbon material has a high tensile strength and shape memory, allowing it to handle extremely high SPL levels
- Assembled in the USA
- The mic is hand assembled in the USA with machined steel, gold, silver, and aluminum components
- Accessories Included
- The mic comes complete with a swivel monocle mount and mahogany storage case