The Samyang 135mm T2.2 Cine Lens (for Sony E-mount) features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Samyang Cine lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 135mm lens produces an 18.8° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera or a 35mm SLR. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 79cm from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box and the lens’s threaded front accepts 77mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimise flare and ghosting, and the lenses are colour matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box
- The lens opens up to T2.2, providing the capability for low light shooting or creating extremely shallow depth of field