The Samyang 100mm T3.1 Macro Cine Lens (for Canon) can focus down to 30cm providing a 1:1 reproduction ratio for macro photography. It features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Samyang VDSLRII Lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 100mm lens produces a 24.8° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera or a 35mm SLR. The 15 glass elements in 12 groups render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 1′ from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box, and the lens’s threaded front accepts 67mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimise flare and ghosting, and the lenses are colour matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box
- The lens opens up to T3.1, creating extremely shallow depth of field