The Lumix AG-YAGHY Interface Unit for GH4 from Panasonic is designed to give our Lumix DMC-GH4 cameras the video, audio, and power connectivity required for professional video workflows. When attached to the GH4, the Interface Unit has 2 monaural XLR inputs for line or condenser microphones, and gives you independent volume control of the left and right channels. There is also an audio level display monitor and +48V of phantom power for each channel.
When it comes to video outputs, the Interface Unit provides four BNC connectors – two 3G-SDI capable and two HD-SDI capable. It outputs quad-link SDI 4K video in 4:2:2 10-bit, dual-link 4:2:2 10-bit 1080p up to 60 fps, or four simultaneous 1080p streams up to 30 fps – all with timecode. The Interface Unit also has a BNC connector for timecode input, and converts the GH4’s micro HDMI output to a full-sized HDMI output. For power, a 4-pin XLR 12VDC input is available.
Please note: When using 4:2:2/10-bit output, simultaneous video recording to an SDHC/SDXC memory card in the DMC-GH4 is not possible.
- For Professional Audio/Video Workflows
- 2x Balanced Monaural XLR Inputs
- Line/Mic Level Switch & Phantom Power
- Audio Level Display Monitor
- 2x 3G-SDI Capable BNC Connectors
- 2x HD-SDI Capable BNC Connectors
- Quad-Link SDI Output for 4:2:2/10-Bit 4K
- HDMI Output
- Timecode In
- 12VDC 4-Pin XLR Power Input