The Nikon 85mm f/1.4G is a fast, short telephoto prime lens that couples a wide maximum aperture of f/1.4 with stunning image rendition and beautiful bokeh. With a rounded 9 blade diaphragm, this excellent out of focus characteristic is especially suitable for portrait photography or handheld low light scenes. Compared to it’s predecessor, the new Nikkor 85mm AF-S offers silent wave auto-focus for quiet yet smooth auto-focusing. With instant manual focus over-ride just turn the focus ring at any time. This lens features internal focusing and does not increase in length throughout focusing. As one of Nikon’s premier optical designs, the 85 f/1.4 rental lens can help you create breathtaking images. Available for hire now from Camera Hire.
- Ultra-fast Classic Portrait Lens
- High performance f/1.4 mid-range telephoto lens offers a bright viewfinder image along with beautiful background blur.
- Optimized for Edge to Edge Sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 127.5mm.
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast and quiet autofocus while maintaining the working distance throughout the focus range. This also helps to maintain the positioning of a polarizer or lens hood.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements (bokeh)