The CW-3 3G-SDI Wireless Video Transmission System can transmit Full HD 1080p video at up to 164ft line-of-sight with zero quality loss and no frame delay (less than 1 ms latency).
It can transmit even further; up to 380′ line-of-sight (depending on conditions), but at this extended range you may experience some loss in quality.
It supports 3G and HD-SDI video signals at up to 1080p60 with 4:2:2, 10-bit color. AC adapters are induced for both the transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx), or they can be powered from a 7 to 17VDC external source such as a video battery system with PowerTap.
A 1/4″-20 adapter is included for mounting the transmitter on a camera.
Highlights at a glance:
– Utilizes WHDI (MIMO/OFDM) wireless technology
– Operates on 5 GHz frequency band (license free)
– Zero frame delay; less than 1ms latency
– Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) operates on less congested channels for optimal performance
– GPI output on TX for tally
– PowerTap cables, SDI cables, AC adapters, and 1/4″-20 mounting adapter all included