The DJI X5 Camera is equipped with a Micro 4/3 sensor, featuring 12.8 stops of dynamic range, an improve signal to noise ratio, greater colour sensitivity and a changeable lens system which supports eight lens that range from focal lengths of 9mm-45mm (which is equivalent to 18-90 on a 35mm camera). The camera can be equipped with a DJI Osmo or DJI Inspire. The camera also comes with a Panasonic Lumix 15mm f/1.7 lens.
The camera features:
- 12.8 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Recording video and stills to micro-SDHC/SDXC cards
- Single shot or take bursts for 3, 5 or 7 frames
- Time-lapse mode capturing photos at intervals between 3 and 60 seconds
- 4k and HD video capture, with the ability to capture video up to DCI 4k 4096 x 2160 at 23.98p or UHD 4k at 29.97p
- 16MP stills capability
- A 3-Axis Gimbal using brushless servo motors to keep the camera stable, and manual panning and tilting seperate from the quadcopter and the ability to pan a full 360-degrees.