The DJI Mavic Pro is a small but powerful drone with features which were once only possible for larger platforms, capable of long-range transmission of up to 4.3 miles line of sight, 3-axis Gimbal Stabilizer, a 4k Mavic Pro camera, ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes and an advanced flight control system utilising a host of sensors – including a GPS, ground facing cameras, ultrasound, dual redundant IDUs, and more to keep track of the drone in 3d space.
The Mavic Pro works with the DJI Go app to adjust settings, finding telemetry readouts and viewing video feeds and even touch-based control alternatives to joystick controls.
- 12MP/4k Camera at 30fps and full HD 1080p at 96 frames per second, allowing you to create incredible slow motion.
- 3-axis Gimbal Stabilizer that moves the camera in the opposite direction to the Mavic, cancelling out unwanted movements.
- Up 4.3 mile control range
- Up to 27 minute flight time
- OcuSync Transmission technology, for greater reliability and control and access to 720p HD video
- Selfie mode with gestures that automatically detects you and takes your photos without the use of a controller
- Advanced flight control system featuring FlightAutonomy, a complex network of hardware and software that includes 5 cameras, GPS/GLONASS, a pair of ultrasonic range finders, redundant sensors and a group of 24 CPUs to process the information.
- DJI Goggle Compatibility