The Carl Zeiss CP.2 21mm T2.9 Cinema Lens is a professional quality lens that can be used on both cinema and still cameras, opening up creative possibilities that keep your rig lightweight, versatile, and on budget.
The Compact Prime CP.2 lenses are the world’s first cine lenses designed for use with DSLR cameras. The interchangeable mount guarantees high flexibility for present and future use in any situation and for a wide range of camera platforms.
- Allows a mix of DSLR systems with traditional cine cameras, for maximum flexibility on set
- No need for adapter solutions anymore
- Available in PL and EF mount
Unique 14-Blade Iris
The iris opening of the Compact Prime CP.2 lenses is created by 14 high precision blades. It stays consistently round and symmetrical over the entire T-stop range. This translates into natural and pleasing out-of-focus highlights and a smooth bokeh. Together they help create and capture special moments on film.
High Optical Performance
The modern lens design as well as the cine manufacturing process and tight tolerances ensure low distortion, high resolution and excellent colour rendition for sharp, punchy images.
- High resolution and contrast
- Low distortion
- Colour matched
- Great flare suppression through T* anti-reflex coating and internal light traps
- Calibrated lens scales
- Standard focus and iris gear positions
- Stable exposure due to manual operated aperture
- Robust and reliable cine style housing
- Longer focus rotation and a manual focus
- Consistent front diameter from lens to lens