Canon’s C700 FF Cinema Camera is a cinema-grade, production ready camera. It includes a large-format full-frame 5.9K sensor and is available in PL or EF mount.
The C700 FF can record up to 60p to CFast cards in XF-AVC, ProRes or RAW formats. Also implemented is a familiar user interface. Basic functions are accessible through the six buttons around the screen. The camera is prefect for any ENG-style run and gun productions to high-budget cinema productions.
- Large-format 5.9K full frame sensor
- Support for high-frame rates included
- Internal ProRes enables shooters to turn around edits faster, with a ready-to-edit file format
- Using the SD card slots, the camera can record proxies simultaneously with the recording of the RAW files.
- Following in the tradition of the EOS C series cameras, the C700 offers Canon Log, Canon Log 2, and Canon Log 3 curves for recording.
- Phase-detection pixels cover 80% of the sensor area. Quickly achieve accurate focus with compatible EF lenses by selecting an area for the camera to focus on.
- Dual motorised filter wheels hold 2, 4, and 6-stop ND filters. Using both wheels together in the extension mode enables even stronger 8 and 10-stop settings.
- IP streaming support lets users stream video online in real-time as they shoot.