The Aquatech DC-5 v2 Underwater Housing is designed for the Canon 5D Mark II. The camera fits in the housing like a glove, allowing the housing to look, feel, and operate like your camera, using tactile controls instead of levers and gears.
The composite material construction makes the housing lightweight and durable. So the DC-5 v2 is perfect for working in and around the water, up to a depth of 10m. The size and weight provides superb handling on the surface. This allows you to shoot surf and sailing photos while being right in the water.
Camera installation is quick and simple. The dependable controls are conveniently placed at your fingertips. An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms. The bulkhead has been updated to be compatible with the optional auto-focus pistol grip 1204. This feature makes the housing suitable for surface work, as opposed to housings designed for diving that only allow use of wide-angle and macro lenses.
- Designed for surface photography
- The composite material construction makes the housing lightweight and durable
- Perfect for working in and around the water, up to a depth of 33′ (10m)
- Assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms
- Quick-release clips with safety latches prevent flooding
- Updated bulkhead allows use of a removable auto-focus pistol grip that bolts to the housing. The grip has a water-pluggable, shutter-release cable that is connected through a bulkhead
- Six-pin TTL bulkhead comes standard for external flash
Note: Housing requires lens port (not included)