The Panasonic GH5 brings to their Micro Four Thirds line of digital cameras a range of new outstanding features including 4k 60fps recording, a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor, 10-bit 4:2:2 internal recording, 5-axis sensor stabilisation that will work with certain lenses to activate Dual I.S 2 stabilisation of up 5 stops of shutter speed and 6K PHOTO at 30fps and 4k PHOTO at 60 fps.
The GH5 also now has sensitivities of up to ISO 25600. For monitoring, the 0.76x OLED viewfinder and 3.2″ free-angle touchscreen received resolution upgrades of up to 3.68m dots and 1.62 m dots. The magnesium alloy body is now freeze-proof to 14°F in addition to splash and dust-proof. For fast image transfer and saving, there are now two UHS-II SD card slots. Additionally, for a completely wireless setup it offers both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for advanced functionality when paired with a mobile app.
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
- Shooting sensitivity up to 25600 ISO
- 4K Video Recording in 10-bit 4:2:2 up to 24/25 fps or UHD 4k recording at 60fps, as well as 4k Anamorphic mode which will allow for 4:3 recording for post-production de-squeezing
- 6K and 4K PHOTO in 30 and 60 fps respectively
- Dual I.S. 2 able to compensate for approximately 5 stops of camera shake
- 225-Area Advanced Depth-From-Defocus AF System
- Built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC and Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets. Bluetooth LE also enables a constant connection to your mobile device, allowing for functions such as geolocation and automatic image transfer